Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» женская гинекология
Music and how to make money on it EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 pm by Guest

» Rite Aid Drug Strores
Music and how to make money on it EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:51 pm by Guest

» Whats up Everyone
Music and how to make money on it EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 2:33 am by Guest

» Practically as cut-price as download
Music and how to make money on it EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:19 pm by Guest

» Lethbridge Drug Testing
Music and how to make money on it EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:36 am by Guest

» Хлопоты любимой девушки, не пробовали ей помочь?
Music and how to make money on it EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:43 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001 came as a surprise to the public
Music and how to make money on it EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:19 pm by Guest

» Richardson Jewellrs Medicine Hat
Music and how to make money on it EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:53 pm by Guest

» Medicine Woods Nature Center
Music and how to make money on it EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:57 am by Guest

Top posters
darkblack
Music and how to make money on it I_vote_lcapMusic and how to make money on it I_voting_barMusic and how to make money on it I_vote_rcap 
BottleMan
Music and how to make money on it I_vote_lcapMusic and how to make money on it I_voting_barMusic and how to make money on it I_vote_rcap 
Admin
maalindog
Knight_of_ZeRo
myra2009
xycox
jacquelicious
greenwitch
cluelessone01
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Music and how to make money on it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28
kasalanan : 55
Kwenta: : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Music and how to make money on it Empty
PostSubject: Music and how to make money on it   Music and how to make money on it EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:13 am

Music and how to make money on it Ds11
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP

What is Slicethepie?

Slicethepie is a financing platform for the music industry that enables new and established Artists to raise money directly from Music Fans and Investors.

On Slicethepie, Music Fans take on the A&R role, earning money reviewing tracks, spotting new talent and ensuring the best Artists get put forward for financing.

Music Fans can then directly invest in the Artists in return for exclusive Artist access, a copy of the completed album, their name on the album sleeve and a decent share in the financial returns from album and single sales.

Investors (non-US only) can trade in and out of their Artist Investments at any time on the world’s first Music Trading Exchange, also hosted on the site.
afro afro afro afro

This is how it works:

* Artists sign up and upload their profile.
* Artists are automatically entered into appropriate Scout Rooms based on genre, location etc
* Music Fans earn money rating each Track and providing detailed and constructive reviews
* The highest rated Artists go through to a Showcase where their Fans and serious Music financiers invest in amounts of £1 upwards until they reach the £15,000 target. (If the Artist fails to hit the target after 6 months, they drop out of the Showcase and all Investments are refunded)
* Artists with established Fan bases can bypass the Scout Rooms and raise up to £500,000
* Investors receive exclusive access to the Artist, a free copy of the finished album, their name on the album sleeve and a share in the financial returns from album and single sales, (through the ownership of Contracts)
* The Artist receives the money (non-recoupable!) and records the album
* Contracts become tradable on the Slicethepie Exchange, fluctuating in value depending on the anticipated number of album and single sales
* The album is released on iTunes, Amazon etc and the Artist pays a £2 royalty on every album sale and 20p per single
* The Artist keeps all their copyright and publishing rights and remains free to sign a record deal at ant time
Back to top Go down
https://iloveyoutedi.forumotion.net

Music and how to make money on it
Page 1 of 1